Essential Functions & Duties:
• Execute experiments per engineering instruction, in the area of wafer thinning process, die singluation, AVI, sort, etc.
• Disposition of hold lots based upon inspection results and engineering assessment on daily basis.
• Monitoring SPC daily and execution of OCAP and reporting issues to engineers.
• 5+ years in Fab/BE or equivalent experience.
• 2-year degree in electronics or materials sciences is required.
• Individual must be self-motivated and be able to organize and manage his/her daily work with minimal direction.
• Individual must have strong interpersonal/teaming skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical information verbally and in writing
• Understanding of statistics and SPC.
Finisar - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -