Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
Performs technical tests and experiments for process
- Performs set-up of processing equipment.
- Monitors, audits and provides guidance to line
and graphs of results for presentation to
- Processes test runs and prepares records, charts,
engineering to identify yield problems or test new
and engineering personnel
- Provides technical assistance to process development
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous plastics experience and or manufacturing
equivalent is preferred.
- Completion of high school, vocational training or
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
set up, start up, of injection molding machines and
- Previous experience in relative job related to the
Flextronics - 21 months ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...