Bring your mechanical aptitude, manufacturing, warehouse or industrial experience to Honeywell!
Honeywell International is a $38 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 132,000 employees in 70 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement.
Specialty Products is a global supplier of high-strength and specialty fibers and solutions for a broad range of industrial, consumer and military uses; high-purity Burdick & Jackson ™ research chemicals; high-quality inorganic fine chemicals; Riedel-de Haen ® , organic fine chemicals; medical products; agricultural intermediates; non-flammable ethelyene oxide Oxyfume ®
sterilant blends; oximes; silanes; sealant additives; and new growth platforms. The business consists of five segments: Advanced Fibers and Composites, Specialty Additives, Health Care and Packaging, Fine Chemicals, and Commercial Development.
The Production Operator
for the Columbia , Missouri facility will operate Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) including fork trucks and manlifts. The Production Operator will also operate robot/palletizer and troubleshoot in the event of equipment issues.
· Follow all safety rules/regulations and participate in Honeywell Structured Safety
· Operate in a fashion consistent with Honeywell Operating System, 5S and
· Maintain a safe and clean work area through daily housekeeping responsibilities.
· Run prilling tower operations including startup, shutdown, and general operation.
· Troubleshoot production issues when required, and follow through appropriately.
· Learn batching process and associated equipment.
· Learn railcar liquid material transfer process.
· 4 month rotating 12 hour schedule (8am-8pm; 8pm-8am)
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. or in lieu of education, 10 years of manufacturing experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
· 1 -2 Years of manufacturing experience preferred.
· Ability to learn to operate a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT).
· Strong communication skills and ability to multitask
· Ability to work in teams to drive results.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Capability to learn quickly and retain knowledge.
· Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
· Ability to wear half-mask respirator as required by job duties.
· Willingness to work overtime.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Must have a quality mindset and personal accountability.
· Must be able to maintain excellent attendance.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Honeywell - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...