The Process Technician position is responsible for:
Cleaning, disinfecting, processing, and quality control of medical equipment. This position will troubleshoot equipment and take necessary actions.
- Perform quality control checks of medical equipment and products
- Clean, disinfect, process, and performs quality control on medical equipment using cleaners and solvents
- Troubleshoot equipment and take necessary actions
- Participate in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate and suitable by management
- Conform to and support all Company policies and procedures
- Ability to follow work and safety instructions, work scheduled shifts, and meet required performance standards
Position Qualification Requirements:
Other Position Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year prior work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
In addition to the basic qualifications listed above, the following other position qualifications are required:
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to follow work instructions, work scheduled shifts including extended work week, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to work independently and elicit support and co-operation of co-workers
- Ability to travel by commercial air service to attend scheduled business and corporate functions
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
This job exists for the cleaning and disinfecting of company product, medical equipment and supplies, and as such requires the ability to lift up to 48 lbs, and the ability to work with solvents, cleaners and disinfecting products in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
The information listed in this Job Description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This Job Description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this position guide at any time without notice.
Kinetic Concepts, Inc. (KCI) is a leading global medical technology company devoted to understanding, developing and commercializing...