KOMICO Technology, Inc – Austin, TX
Komico Technology, Inc is searching for a highly motivated and detailed oriented Process Technician. Komico is the leading semiconductor cleaning, refurbishing, and coating facility in Austin Texas and is looking for talented, detailed oriented individuals to join its team.
Komico Technology, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Executes all processes and related duties according to the direction, guidance and approval of the engineers or supervisors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
The applicable parts of the above definition are discussed below:
The Process Technician carries out the tasks below in consultation with, by the approval of or direction of the engineers or supervisors. The primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
Test for new cleaning products.
Cleans functional parts. (ESC, Heater and others)
Cleans critical parts such as to not transfer item to Production Areas.
Measure related with CMMS and clean room of CMMS
MINIMUM EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION or EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or equivalent experience desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Language Skills: English
- 5S Skills.
- Should have teamwork skills and communication
- Commitment to Safety
- Commitment to Quality
- Qualified candidates must meet certain physical requirements with or without accommodation such as the ability to speak, hear, see, stand, walk, as well as the ability to use legs and arms as required.
- Able to navigate stairs and ladders and access confined and tight space areas.
- Multiple environments and exposures – including but not limited to; cleanroom, moderate noise levels, office, outdoors
- Occasional lifting pushing and pulling of up to 50 pounds.
- Occasional bending and squatting to reach difficult to reach areas.
- Exposure to chemicals and hazardous materials.
All Employment opportunities at Komico are "at will"