Masonite is one of the world's leading manufacturers of interior doors and entry door systems.
Throughout the company's 80 year history, Masonite has maintained its focus on leading-edge innovation, manufacturing excellence and superior customer service. Masonite is committed to delivering product and service innovations that will enhance beauty, functionality and architectural design to its customers around the world. Builders, remodelers, architects and homeowners rely on Masonite products to create homes of distinction.
- Process Technician is responsible for working with quality personnel, operations and maintenance employees to document processes. The position collaborates with the Quality Supervisor to implement, and maintain Quality Management System documentation. The Process Technician participates in the development and use of training materials and QMS audits.
Develops process documentation consistent with QMS requirements
Provides training and associated materials
- Participates in product and process audits
- Participates in continual improvement activities
- Supports product and process development activities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or Associate Degree plus 4 years practical experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and understanding of a quality production environment.
- Six Sigma or Lean GB certification highly desired or ability to attain within 1 year.
- Certified Quality Auditor certification from ASQ highly desired or ability to obtain within one year.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office programs including MS-Excel, MS Word, and MS Power-Point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- PLC programming experience a plus.
Masonite International - Why Work for Us?
A Rich Legacy
With over 80 years of innovation, technical expertise, and commitment to...