Develop processes to be used in manufacturing products, as well as resolve process issues and improve manufacturing processes
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical training preferred
- 1-2 years related experience
- Mechanically or electronically inclined
- Programming knowledge of SMT equipment required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Position includes standing for extended periods of time.
- Engineering, Maintenance, Quality and Manufacturing staffs
- Other PNY department staff and vendors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with creating and maintaining SMT machine programming
- Assist with creation of process techniques and methods for use in manufacturing process
- Define and maintain process definition sheets
- Responsible for maintaining stencil inventory
- Responsible for periodic oven profile testing
- Assist Proto-type builds
- Generate PDS document for production
- Work with manufacturing personnel to resolve issues and improve the manufacturing process
- Assist with line set-ups and troubleshooting of SMT equipment
- Assist machine operators with problem resolution
- Assist with SMT production
- Assist in other areas, as assigned
PNY has a working environment that encourages creativity, energy and dedication. We look for the best within the industry and functionally, to keep PNY dynamic and growing. We recognize that our successes have been directly connected to our talented staff.
PNY provides equal opportunity to all applicants on the basis of ability, experience and potential. It is PNY’s policy to select qualified candidates without prejudice or discrimination and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations with respect to hiring.