Performs routine tasks under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
The core areas of accountability include but are not limited to:
- Needs to have experience with process flow and operation.
- Will be running equipment such as centrifuges, heaters, and pumps of all sorts.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- At least one year experience in related fields.
- Needs to have a strong mechanical and/or technical background.
- Needs to have maintenance and trouble shooting skills.
- Will be working a daily schedule of 8-10 hour shifts.
- Overtime will be required from time to time.
- Needs to have transportation.
- Good communication skills