It’s an exciting time to join US Farathane!
US Farathane is seeking an experienced Process
Technician. This position will be directly responsible
to ensure that all machines are running and all
processes are in control and running to standard at all
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for machine start-ups
- First response to all machine, robot, thermolater
and secondary equipment alarms.
- Ensure machines and robots are running at optimum
- Troubleshoot machine, mold and material problems
- Report to Production Supervisor any difficulties or
problems requiring special attention.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of Process
Verification, Tool Reports and Mistakeproofing
Checksheets as required.
- Responsible for all die change activities not done
by a Die Setter.
- Responsible for maintaining the appearance of all
Thermolaters, Robot Control Stations, DME units etc.
- Ensures proper care of all equipment especially the
managing and proper disposal of all purgings.
- Responsible for continuous improvement (ideas and
- Responsible to follow all OSHA and safety rules and
- Responsible for following all USF policies and
- Plastic Injection molding background with a minimum
of three years experience in plastics processing.
- Must be experienced in mold set-ups, trouble
shooting, exposure to maintenance problems and be
familiar with state-of-the-art controls on machines
About US Farathane:
US Farathane, a leading supplier to the automotive
industry for over three decades, designs and
manufactures highly engineered, plastic injection-molded
components. With new headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI,
we are a full service provider of value added design and
the highest quality solutions. We are built on a
foundation of service excellence offering our customers
world-class full service design, engineering,
manufacturing and quality control capabilities.
US Farathane utilizes a variety of custom and standard
materials in the following areas:
- Conventional Injection Molding
- Two-Shot Molding
- Insert Molding
- Automated Assembly Methods
- Conventional and Dual Durometer Extrusions
- Single and Multi Sheet Compression Molding
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and
benefits package including:
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
To be part of a rapidly growing company that offers
exciting opportunities that will challenge your
abilities, expand your skills and reward your
contributions, we invite you to click “apply” and submit
your resume for immediate consideration. Please ensure
that your resume reflects a detailed account of your
skills as they relate to the requirements of this
position. We are looking for candidates with
progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
Salary requirements must be included.
Candidates for positions with US Farathane must be
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required
at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available
for this position.
US Farathane will not accept third party/unsolicited
resumes. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Farathane - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -