Works under limited supervision. Uses correct safety procedures within the facility in the operations of oil/gas or power plant equipment and maintenance of production or processing equipment and sampling and production logs.
- Operation and maintenance of a cryogenic gas processing facility running in either recovery or rejection mode, knowledgeable and proficient to ensure guaranteed operating efficiency of heat exchangers, turbo-expanders, tower operations gas filtration high pressure pump operations
- Operation and maintenance of a Fractionators facility, knowledgeable and proficient to ensure guaranteed operating efficiency of De-propanizer, De-butanizer, De-ethanizer plants.
- Operation of a regenerative molecular sieve system, gas flow, regeneration gas flows dehydration cycles, knowledge of absorbent capacities vessels and towers.
- Operation of an amine gas treating plant to include the contactor, still, heat exchangers, pumps and related equipment. The ability to troubleshoot the facility as well as return a facility to service after downtime. Must also be able to commission the plant as well as mechanical equipment.
- Operation of compressor stations, associated electrical, electromechanical and instrumentation, well head monitoring and SCADA equipment Computerized plant operations PLC's and programming.
- Must have experience with process flow and with the troubleshooting of process loops
- Must have experience communication protocols and configuration Must have DCS, PLC, RTU, EFM and HMI programming, troubleshooting and configuration experience with multiple different platforms.
- Experience configuring multiple brands of variable speed drives, soft starters and microprocessor based motor and feeder protection relays.
- Must have experience in all aspects of industrial electrical and instrumentation construction
- Personal computer experience is desirable as well as for MS Office Suite - Word - Excel – Outlook
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 0-10 years of oil and gas experience required.
Valerus Compression Services serves the compression needs of the oil and gas industry. Its products, which are used in older wells, include...