SABIC's Innovative Plastics business seeks high energy, goal-focused individuals who are proactive in problem solving and have the leadership and communication skills needed to help a diversified global business achieve its goals.
Our site is located in Burkville, AL, just outside of Montgomery.
- As part of a cross-functional team based in an industrial plant environment, lead and deliver the technical deliverables that are necessary in the design and commercialization of new polymers and polymer blends and/or in the optimization of existing monomer and polymer-based products
- Working in an interdisciplinary team to define new opportunities and to find cost effective solutions for manufacturing and customer issues
- Work with manufacturing operations to identify opportunities for productivity, quality and throughput improvements, then developing and implementing process technology to achieve those goals.
- Plan and manage projects to develop and advance new process technology from the laboratory scale, through the pilot scale & commercial implementation, using modeling and statistically-based tools to establish product and process capability.
- Extending rigor to take new products from the laboratory to the manufacturing floor, ensuring consistent manufacturing performance of the products.
- Establish inclusive and early partnerships with ancillary technical functions such as product technology, analytical technology, and color technology to proactively plan and gain inputs on process development programs.
- Use statistical design of experiments to deliver Lean Six Sigma performance while inventing, developing, and implementing new technology to our engineering thermoplastics portfolio
- Commitment and interest in the rigor required to transform new processes from laboratory-scale to commercialization, including the consistent manufacturing performance of the products.
PharmaOpportunities.com - 23 months ago