• As part of a global cross-functional team, lead and deliver the technical deliverables that are necessary in the commercialization of new sustainable processes and products.
• Use engineering principles in assessing viability of new technologies in biobased as well as recycle based products.
• Provide recommendations to SABIC businesses about various technologies based on IP, techno-economics, scalability and manufacturing robustness.
• Work with venturing and external network functions to assess external technologies of relevance to SABIC businesses
• Drive external research program with universities and startups for initial proof of concept validations.
• Plan and manage projects to develop and advance new process technology from the laboratory scale, through the pilot scale & commercial implementation, using modeling and statistically-based tools to establish product and process capability.
• Extending rigor to take new products from the laboratory to the manufacturing floor, ensuring consistent manufacturing performance of the products.
• Establish inclusive and early partnerships with ancillary technical functions such as venturing, corporate strategy and technical centers to proactively plan and gain inputs on process development programs.
• Use statistical design of experiments to deliver Lean Six Sigma performance while inventing, developing, and implementing new technology to our engineering thermoplastics portfolio
• Commitment and interest in the rigor required to transform new processes from laboratory-scale to commercialization.
This position may be located in Mt. Vernon, IN just outside of Evansville, IN; or Houston, TX.
PharmaOpportunities.com - 19 months ago