Open, sort, scan, and direct incoming and outgoing mail within department speed and accuracy requirements.
Post, ship, and track outgoing and overnight mail and packages.
Assemble and verify Commercial, Farm, and Premium Audit print.
Sort and slot outgoing agent mail and maintain agent wheels.
Deliver and collect interoffice mail.
Scan and index Commercial, Farm, and other documents into ImageRight.
Accept new responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Great organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to produce quality work while moving at a fast pace.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Great keyboard/PC skills with a variety of software.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment.
- Basic understanding of insurance.
- A desire to have a successful career in insurance, as you will be exposed to many facets of the operation
Secura - 16 months ago