This Process Operations Associate will primarily focus on the Text to Speech and Test to Braille aspect. They will be responsible for maintaining a superior knowledge of the Item Tracking System (ITS) system and how it relates to TTX. In addition they will know and understand all client contracts as it applies to TTX and be able to effectively communicate these requirements to new staff.
- Access and estimate the impact that schedule changes may have on the AIR Process Center (APC) staff.
- Assure that all tasks are done without error and that all processes are followed as identified.
- Supervise staff to ensure adherence to all documented standards and QC procedures.
- Significantly contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Promote a culture of continuous growth and consistency.
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written; must be able to communicate with all levels of staff)
- Detail orientated (must be able to organize and commit to large amounts of information)
- Superior listening skills
- Enjoys problem solving and troubleshooting issues
- Must be able to learn and disseminate new information
- Needs to work in a team atmosphere as well as atonomously
- Ascertain prioritization of inquiries and possess a sense of urgency
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) lives and breathes to enhance human performance. The not-for-profit organization conducts...