The Processing Specialist is responsible for verifying and confirming credit card processing information on merchant accounts, to ensure that we are able to receive data from our credit card processing partners. This individual will confirm there is no disruption of credit card data for our renewal merchants. The Processing Specialist is also responsible for verifying and confirming banking information for the cash deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify that credit card processing information provided with the contract is accurate and current
- Assist in credit card platform changes of customers that are incompatible with internal systems
- Communicate all processing issues to the sales team; including suggestions on how to resolve issues
- Contact banks to verify account and routing numbers on voided check are valid for each cash deliverable merchant.
- Activate merchant when data is received to appear as “New” on the web
- Special projects as assigned
Formal Education & Certification:
Knowledge & Experience:
- High school diploma; some college coursework preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- PC skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power point etc.)
- Must be highly organized, flexible, self-motivated and willing to learn and accept additional challenges
- Responsive to the needs of the department and be able to tackle various responsibilities
- Must be detail oriented
- Communicate professionally with the credit card processing partners and the sales team
- Ability to maintain professionalism while working with confidential information
- Must possess positive and professional attitude and express a willingness to learn and be a part of a change culture
Rewards Network - 20 months ago
Meet Rewards Network®
Headquartered in Chicago, Rewards Network® is a company with an appetite for big ideas. We power the...