Leprino Foods Company, the World’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella cheese is seeking a Processing Supervisor to join our Lemoore, CA West Facility.
As the Processing Supervisor, you will report directly to the Processing Department Manager. You will provide direction to production employees. Your duties will include; ensuring production schedules are met in a timely manner, as well as planning manpower to meet those schedules, and quality standards are achieved by monitoring the processing steps from the intake of raw ingredients to finished product shipment.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, working with state of the art equipment, and are a results oriented professional, this may be the career move you’ve been looking for.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, bonus program, and profit sharing, as well as an employee purchase program for our products.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Technical knowledge of processing finished cheese products
- Technical knowledge of microbiology and diary science
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels
- Employee relations skills
- Ability to build rapport with teams and developing teams
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or closely related discipline from an accredited 4 year college or university
- 2-3 years of related plant production experience
- Effective communication skills
Leprino Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer who supports a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA
- Experience with labor utilization and cost of product
- Ability to build teams to strive for excellence and ownership in the process
Percent of Travel Required?
Minimal (Less than 5%)
Leprino Foods - 2 years ago
A titan of cheese, Leprino Foods is a worldwide leader in mozzarella-making. The company sells its soft cream-colored cheese to food...