We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Supervising processing employees.
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Providing timely and accurate milk volume to packaging.
- Ensure SOP’s are followed by all operators.
- Providing training and operator development opportunities.
- Administering and managing employee payroll, performance and evaluation.
- Overseeing the Raw Milk operation.
- Familiarity with CIP/HAACP/AIB
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering degree preferred
- At least 5 years in manufacturing/processing setting and at least 2 years supervising.
- Quantitative analysis skills, budgetary adherence and understanding, loss analysis.
- Thorough understanding of fluid dynamics
- Food/beverage experience is a plus
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.
The Dannon Company, Inc. - 22 months ago