JOB TITLE: Processing Support, 5 day schedule, swing, 2 positions
REPORTS TO: Area Manager
JOB PURPOSE : The purpose of this position is to provide ingredient supply, product changeover, shortening packaging, and other services required to convert raw materials into dry mixes for our customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND INFLUENCE:
- Supplies indoor silo requirements through operation of bulk dump stations.
- Verifies correct product connected and conveyed to proper silo.
- Accurately utilizes computerized process stock location inventory menus and windows.
- Completes and processes bag dump, inventory, cleandown, safety, shift tie-in, and other related documentation in a clear, accurate, and timely manner.
- Performs routine and changeover sanitation tasks within regulatory, GMP , lockout/tagout, and confined space entry guidelines.
- Properly uses and cares for the cleaning equipment used in process sanitation.
- Properly sets up and shuts down oil/shortening packaging scales.
- Performs check weighs, density, sifter, and screener inspections as required.
- Produces to scheduled oil/shortening requirements.
- Supplies bulk dump stations with a sufficient supply of the right ingredients.
- Performs automatic and manual manipulation of various process equipment and devices.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES :
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Lift 60 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Frequently climb multiple flights of stairs.
- Safeguard product quality and follows GMP , housekeeping, and food safety guidelines.
- Process information systematically to identify and eliminate problem causes.
- Manage time efficiently and effectively, self motivated.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Clearly communicate using a variety of media.
- Develop good working relationships with fellow team members.
- Coach, train and develop others.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Accurate reading, math and organizational skills.
- Previous food processing experience.
THE POLICY OF CONTINENTAL MILLS IS TO RECRUIT, HIRE , TRAIN AND PROMOTE ALL PERSONS IN ALL JOB GROUPS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE , COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, AGE , MARTIAL STATUS, PRESENCE OF SENSORY, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL HANDICAP, VIETNAM VETERAN STATUS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
Continental Mills - 12 months ago