Canon Latin America, Inc. is the sales, marketing and distribution company of Canon products - business imaging solutions and consumer imaging products, to the Latin American territory. At Canon, we care because caring is essential to living together in harmony. Founded upon a corporate philosophy of Kyosei - "all people, regardless of race, religion or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future".
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $45.6 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2013. In 2012, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers' Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the ninth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past two years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office
Canon Latin America, a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon USA currently seeks Order Processors.
The purpose of this position is to effectively and efficiently process purchase orders in a timely manner by making sure that all necessary information and/or special instructions are given.
Detail oriented and very organized a must;
- Responsible for the effective and efficient process of purchase orders [P/O] in a timely manner, ensuring that all pertinent information and/or special instructions are specified and/or given;
- Responsible for verifying available inventory, product pricing, and entering order adjustments into the system, along with other charges and/or credits, checking for back orders and partial shipments;
- Person in this position is also responsible for assisting clients with inquiries, resolving problems, complaints, and investigating and processing debit / credit notes;
- Maintain updated records and dealer information updated in the system, and follow up on the order processing cycle;
Investigate and process Credit & Debit Notes with regards to special promotions, offers, programs, price discounts in a timely manner
- Assisting Dealers/Distributors responding to inquiries, in resolving problems/complaints, and modifying orders. Demonstrating customer service at all times.
- Following up daily in the order processing cycle, reviewing the status of orders by checking sales report, daily reservations, shipping deadlines, monthly closings, daily emissions, allocations, and requesting special shipping instructions from customers to assure immediate emissions/delivery and making sure all merchandise are shipped on time, and relaying these to the Logistics Department.
- Coordinating with Account Executives as to the status, requirements, conditions, funds verification, and credit limits of Distributors.
Education Required: HS/PC software training, Data Entry experience and/or training
Bilingual: English/Spanish, and excellent communication skills a must in both languages
Canon USA - 11 months ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...