Lakeview Loan Servicing, a subsidiary of Bayview Asset Management, LLC, needs to add Mortgage Processors to its Coral Gables, FL based staff to handle growth of business.
Incumbents will facilitate all aspects of loan processing from application receipt to underwriting and closing in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures. In this role, you will perform in-depth analysis of files for submission to underwriting and closing departments ensuring the required documentation is received and complete; establish rapport with borrowers and deliver excellent customer service; maintain system data including status and loan events (receipt of stipulations, dates and memos) with anticipation of closing each loan within 30 days; order and review all required 3 rd party reports. Verify all documents and conditions have been met, obtain final approval sign off by underwriting, and confirm scheduled closing date; resolve all loan level file issues to assist in funding the loan; manage internal and external expectations on timelines costs, and processing; assist with training new employees in the department; follow company guidelines, policies and procedures; and omplete special tasks as assigned by manager as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mortgage documents and loan processing.
We offer competitive base salary, comprehensive corporate benefits, and bonus potential based on performance. We also offer the opportunity to work in an environment where promotion from within is always the first option.
- 3+ years residential mortgage processing experience is required. Recent experience processing Fannie and/or Freddie mortgages is strongly preferred, as is current knowledge of RESPA regulations. Additional experience in closing, post closing or other aspects of mortgage processing is preferred,
- Bachelor's Degree is helpful but cannot substitute for recent mortgage processing experience.
- Ability to work overtime (especially at the end of the month) is required.
- Willingness and ability to obtain SAFE licensing if requested by the company (at company expense) is required.