Interthinx is a leading national provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions focusing on mortgage fraud, collateral risk and valuation, regulatory compliance, forensic loan audit services, loss mitigation, and loss forecasting. The Interthinx focus is on helping clients reduce risk, increase operational efficiencies, satisfy regulator demands, manage data verification, remain compliant and mitigate loan buybacks. We are a profitable, upbeat and passionate company built on honesty, integrity and individual respect in all matters involving customers, partners and employees! Come join the Interthinx team!
• Process Mortgage Loan Files and prepare them for audit staff to review.
• Order, generate, and save Research Queries from multiple 3rd party providers.
• Batching files for delivery and working with 3rd party at time of transfer.
• Inputting Batched records to the Case Management System and working with the Lender Clients to provide reconciliation of the Inventory.
• Working with Lender Clients to resolve inventory disputes and missing documentation.
• Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
• Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Education: High school diploma required.
• Ability to work in fast paced technical processing center.
• Two years experience preferred in the Mortgage Lending Industry or related field with familiarity with Mortgage Loan documentation. • Two years experience with Microsoft Office suite of products; demonstrate ability with Excel and Word.
• Familiarity with Mortgage Origination systems or Case Management Systems preferred.
This position is available in:
Colorado Springs, CO
St. Louis, MO
Interthinx is an equal opportunity employer.
Years of Experience
Interthinx - 30+ days ago
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...