Procurement Account Manager
Operation Blessing – Virginia Beach, VA
Operation Blessing International (OBI), an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking a highly-motivated Procurement Account Manager to join their team of relationship-driven professionals ! The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate the mission of Operation Blessing to companies with resources that can be used to support global hunger relief, medical, and disaster response programs. This goal-oriented individual will cultivate national corporate accounts through successfully procuring a wide-array of donated products to meet on-going program needs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in sales and growing/maintaining corporate accounts
- Innovative “networker” who can motivate and inspire others
- Excellent oral, written, and corporate-level communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet department goals and deadlines
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the entire Microsoft Office operating system as well as various databases
- Ability to research and cultivate new business opportunities
- Ability to be flexible, take initiative, work independently and be a team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet on-going GIK deadlines efficiently
- Ability to travel at least once a month
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is one of the largest Christian television ministries in the world. CBN's flagship program, The 700...