Process requisitions, purchase orders and assist with invoice reconciliation Conducting sourcing events (bids/quotes/RFP’s) Analyze corporate requirements and source cost effective solutions Negotiate, draft, and administer contracts for specific spend categories Apply purchasing policies, corporate policies and SOX controls Manage and reconcile procurement card for transactions Collect and process documents for conducting business with new suppliers Produce monthly departmental and SOX reports Manage assigned categories for supplier performance program and produce key departmental metrics
- 4-Year Degree – MBA and/or CPM helpful
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Ariba Experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills is a must as well as a superior understanding of MS Excel
- Should have a minimum of 1-year experience in a Purchasing role or similar environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in interdepartmental team settings
- Ability to multitask and coordinate time sensitive duties
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org