Procurement Analyst - Andover, MA
Position supports all activities in the procurement organization in accordance with EGPNA procurement policies and procedures. Position will be responsible for assisting with new tenders, maintaining and assisting with proposal evaluations, recording contracts, and supporting the change management process. Will provides support for procurement training design, development, and delivery will be recognized as a subject matter expert. Will have exposure to many facets of the procurement group and will have opportunity to grow within this position.
- Review information entered in SAP and assist in the accuracy and consistency of documents in SAP.
- Assist as internal support to outside users of SAP MM and guide users toward best practices with document entry and management.
- Assist in development training and preparation.
- Assist as internal support to members of Procurement Department regarding system issues/questions.
- Support Procurement team in management of document approvals needed from internal staff.
- Document preparation, review and approval as needed by Procurement Managers.
- Assist in proactively monitoring compliance to all audit requirements
Planning and Operations
- Monitor information between vendor management system and SAP to confirm consistency.
- Manage system issues and/or support user base.
- Recognize opportunity for consolidation of goods or services purchased from incoming requests.
- Ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Experience with independent power producer or renewable energies industry helpful
- Effective verbal and written communication skills needed
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and meet deadlines
- Superior organizational and detail orientation to ensure accuracy and quality
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively support and work within a diverse environment
- Ability to analyze data quickly and ascertain a plan of action based on data
- Quantitative skills with knowledge of budget preparation and tracking
- Proficient with Business software e.g., SAP and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If interested please email resume and salary requirement to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Procurement A in the subject line
- BS in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years procurement experience; particularly in the areas of energy procurement, utilities, finance, risk management, or quantitative analysis
- Spreadsheet analysis and SAP business management software
Enel - 13 months ago