This position is responsible for the end-to-end Procurement process within the assigned area of responsibility, which includes having buying responsibility for goods and services up to $100K. This may include the sourcing and management of a vast array of categories and commodities for one or more of the RAI operating companies via a service agreement.
- Manage day-to-day supplier interfaces (including POs/discrepancies/deliveries, etc.)
- Analyze quotations and makes sourcing recommendations.
- Communicate with clients, suppliers, and other Procurement staff to ensure the timely delivery of, and payment for, required materials or services.
- Collaborate with client groups to define and communicate item or service specifications and requirements.
- Utilizing third party resources, manages the creation and management of contracts, Rfx initiatives and Auctions in the eProcurement tool, and the execution of accompanying purchase orders.
- Support strategic planning and the Procurement process for assigned commodities and services while exercising good business and analytical skills.
- Develop, manage, and maintain supplier relationships which provide a competitive advantage.
- Apply market research and analysis for recommendations made to client groups.
- Perform Spend analysis
- Manages special projects and/or assignments as required, using approved guidelines.
High School Diploma or equivalent and 4+ years of relevant work experience
Associate Degree in Business or related field and 2+ years relevant work experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field
Two years relevant work experience preferred
Ability to make sound and timely decisions in a fast paced environment
Strong analytical skills
Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Strong functional knowledge of computers and information systems
Self-motivated, energetic, flexible, and adaptable to change
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional Suite
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...