Auto req ID 49BR
Job Posting Title: Job Posting Title: " >Procurement Analyst
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidate’s sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Business/Procurement Analyst with Oracle Procurement system knowledge. The candidate should be able to partner with business teams to document and streamline the overall procurement environment and build a successful business process.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Good understanding of sourcing with knowledge in Oracle, Supplier Portal tools, Electronic RFX tools, Approved Supplier Lists, Analytics and reporting.
- Responsible for supplier D&B reporting; bi-annual review of supplier financial reports, highlight any vendor mergers, changes in ownership, financial concerns to Buyers
- Market research on suppliers, trending, metrics and reporting responsibilities
- Develop and generate various reports including category/commodity spend reports, supplier spend reports, supplier diversity reporting, invoice on hold reporting, e-catalog business, savings reports, item purchase reports, exception reports
- Assist with Contracts Management/RFX system implementation, oversight, metrics and reporting
- Oversee Vendor set-ups, review and approve, ensuring appropriate certification documentation from small business and diverse suppliers
Skills: Oracle ERP experience required Good systems and analytical skills required Good communication skills required Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills required
- Highly detailed oriented with extensive excel, analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and experience working with project teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team environment Successful demonstration of pro-actively identifying and communicating tasks and following-through; a self-starter Perform other miscellaneous tasks as required.
3-5 years relevant experience. Some industry experience desirable, Bachelor's Degree in business related field.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Disclaimer: Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.