We have something special inside .
You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with stakeholders. Since its establishment in 1942, Dannon prides itself on consistently delivering high quality; wholesome products that respond to consumer needs and bring health.
Our corporate culture and values are based on empowerment and delivery. We energize and nourish our people by giving everyone the freedom to explore great ideas and pursue genuine innovation. Our leaders are accessible and supportive of your growth and development. We listen with empathy and together discover new possibilities and opportunities.
Responsible for material call offs for specified materials to support finished goods production plans, minimize obsolescence and provide overall cost containment.
• Responsibility to ensure adequate materials are on site to support production schedules.
• Assist in maintaining MRP system. Conduct regular consistent reviews in conjunction with material planner of all parameters and update based on new criteria.
• Participate in material planning meetings with suppliers, ensuring all material plans are adequate from DOS and obsolescence targets in the long and short term.
• Execute packaging run out plans to support material planners with focus on minimizing obsolescence with zero impact to production schedules, warehousing strategies and analysis.
• Participate in weekly supply planning team meetings with counterparts in materials, finished good planning, deployment, forecasting and procurement to deliver key KPIs - service, DOS, L&D, forecast accuracy, material SS, obsolescence minimization and sourcing optimization
• Assist with tracking and reporting of key KPIs – obsolescence, supplier inventory levels, DIO, service.
• Supply Chain experience in CPG including supply planning preferred.
• B.A. in Supply Chain Mgmt/Logistics or related degree preferred.
• Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes and safety stock optimization strategies.
• Demonstrated understanding of materials management & supplier management.
• SAP/APO knowledge a plus.
• APICS certification
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.
The Dannon Company, Inc. - 8 months ago