The Procurement Associate (PA) position provides services that meet both internal and external customer needs. The primary objective of the PA is to work with our sales staff, customers, suppliers and Operational staff to assure our solutions are delivered accurately, profitably and on time. The Procurement Associate will report to the Procurement and Inventory Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide order entry and management for handling purchase requests from other Local Business Partners and develop a thorough understanding of their logistical requirements for our products.
- Processes RAS repair services for our customers.
- Process product replacements for unrepairable RAS products.
Corporate (Experitec) Responsibilities:
- Embrace and reflect Experitec’s Core Values.
- Serve the team through project/program management.
- Collaborate with the operations team (inventory and procurement) to utilize their best ideas and input for success.
- Generate summarized reports and proposals in coordination with operations team input. These reports will track inventory stock levels.
- Ensure that performance metrics align with and serve the account strategy.
- Develop good, influential relationships with supplier contacts that stock materials for our solutions.
- Promote and implement proactive supply approaches with respect to discounting and volume purchases with vendors to satisfy the customer’s need for products and services.
- Understand the delivery requirements of Experitec with our Principals.
- Effectively influence and use internal tools (proprietary business systems of Experitec and our suppliers), processes and relationships to optimize our performance.
- Work closely with the team to assist in maintaining effective inventory levels to meet customer needs.
- Work closely with sales and the team to plan and align production/assembly results with customer needs as required.
- Anticipate needs and constantly seek opportunity for process improvements.
- Approve freight bills and review of weekly freight bills and verification of charges to sales orders.
- Approve supplier invoices and invoice customers on repair orders.
- Investigate and resolve all supplier related invoicing issues such as past due invoices, as well as, quantity and pricing discrepancies.
- Review invoices for serial numbers and costs and update serial cards in Fisher’s database
- Investigate territory commissions for products when identified in our territory.
- Expedite stock orders
Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills)
· Associate’s Degree required
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 1-3 years of relevant work experience required
Additional Required Knowledge:
Additional Preferred Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-managed and organized with good time management skills
- Ability to handle interruptions
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, organized, and detail oriented
- Meets deadlines and brings closure to tasks
- Works well in a team environment
- History of being a reliable, on time, and customer-first focused employee
- Ability to follow established procedures, but looks to provide input and ideas for improvement
Experitec - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Experitec offers a complete range of products and services to meet any process control challenge. For more than 30 years, Experitec formerly...