This position will work on the coordination of procurement plans, requirements, and information among engineering, project management, Willbros procurement, client procurement management, and document control. This coordination will extend through support for equipment selection, material requisitions, procurement, inspection, and expediting.
· Support the organizational change management for the implementation of new and modified processes and systems.
· Develop and document procurement-related processes and procedures.
· Coordinate and provide training of procurement-related processes, procedures, and systems including the development of training material.
· Develop metrics and reports to monitor and analyze process health.
· Identify process and system anomalies and facilitate corrective action.
· Resolve inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers. Investigate and implement corrective actions when necessary.
· Follow safe workplace practices without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Exhibited proficiency in the creation of process flows and procedures of increasing levels of detail for various audiences.
· Demonstrate computer proficiency through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications. Able to learn company specific applications.
· Able to make arithmetical calculations with accuracy and speed manually or through the use of a calculator.
· Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
· Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
· Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
· Preferred: Possesses solid knowledge of laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, procedures, and policies governing procurement.
· Previous oil and gas industry.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field is desirable not required.