A unique opportunity exists for a bright, organized, detail-oriented, hardworking and energetic individual to work with the Campbell Soup Company. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment, and the ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The selected candidate will be responsible for support within the Global Procurement team touching project(s) ranging from strategic sourcing, total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis, category spend analysis & strategies, market data development and analysis, business relationship management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), as well as other special project(s) as needed. Ownership of assigned project(s) will culminate in a presentation of results to the Global Procurement Leadership Team.
- Learn and understand the function of Global Procurement within the Campbell’s organization.
- Collaborate with other procurement associates, buyers, and finance in support of ongoing total procurement value (TPV) tracking, and process enhancement.
- On a need-basis, provide support to specific identified buyers and/or identified specific procurement categories, in order to enhance strategic opportunities in category spend management.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum education required College sophomore or junior currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related degree
- 3.0 GPA or higher is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good foundation of project management skills as well as self-management.
- Seeking a wide range of opportunities to drive value and efficiencies.
- Ability to work well within a cross functional environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Be detail oriented with excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Proficiency (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Sharepoint).
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
- Position based in the Campbell's World Headquarters in Camden, NJ. This is an office-based setting. The timeframe for this position is May/June to August 2013 - 40 hours/week.
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Campbell Soup Company - 9 months ago
Campbell Soup Company is a growing global food company with annual sales of more than $8 billion and powerful brands in three core...