A growing Multi-Billion Dollar chemical company with offices in the Houston area is looking for a Procurement Leader. This candidate will be responsible for leading high impact teams across the Procurement chain.
EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY IN A GROWING COMPANY
• Will implement process improvements and best practices across sites and functions and support and create training for Procurement personnel on a global level.
• Will be responsible for developing metrics and control plans to ensure Procure to Pay automation rates are improved.
• Drive Material Planning/Tactical Ordering activities, ensuring clean transition between Procurement and Planning teams.
• Manage Procurement related MRP with appropriate planning and procurement teams.
• Support and create training for requisitioners, globally.
• Responsible to align of Procurement with Commercial, Customer Service and Planning as well as support key cross-functional initiatives and linkages with ESSH, Quality, Manufacturing, etc.
• Identify business needs and coordinate all future system integration activities.
• Develop a set of shared goals, tools and metrics which support Ascend's long-term strategy at the corporate level.
• Be a key member of the MDM implementation and governance team.
• Will have responsibility for system wide profile controls, access, and related maintenance processes for Procurement, Requisitioning, and Stores.
• Implement and Administer Invoice Automation Systems and Processes.
• Must have a BA or BS degree, Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 10-15 years procurement experience in chemical, refinery, or polymer industries.
• Must have hands on Procurement experience in MRO, Raw Materials, or Logistics services.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office, with a focus on Visio, Microsoft Project, and Access.
• Must have experience with SAP ECC, Materials Management module.
• Must have a history of creating and driving high performing teams.
• Must have demonstrated experience initiating and implementing significant cross-functional change initiatives.
• C.P.M. or CPSM certification highly preferred
• Formal training and certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma, Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt preferred.
FPCNational - 12 months ago