Leads the corporate procurement initiatives in a shared services matrix organization. Develops the best practices manual for all activities associated with procurement function. Sources and purchases materials and supplies. Establishes and maintains an approved subcontractor base. Executes subcontracts negotiated by Operations leaders in accordance with approved processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
- Develops best practices manual for all activities associated with procurement function.
- Analyze and document processes associated with entire function (purchasing, contractor qualifications).
- Develop methods to standardize and automate processes.
- Manage the Field Purchase Order (FPO) process to ensure timely and audited expense reconciliations.
- Sources and purchases materials and supplies.
- Maintain effective supplier relationships.
- Leverage volume purchases to better negotiate discounts.
- Ensure purchase orders conform to requirements established by Risk Management.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Field Superintendents to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Establishes and maintains an approved subcontractor base.
- Identify and establish a subcontractor base by region.
- Pre-qualify subcontractors in accordance with requirements established by Risk Management
- Develop a renewal process for current pre-qualifications prior to expiration.
- Manages subcontracts negotiated by Operations leaders in accordance with approved processes.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to identify potential subcontractors.
- Manage project-specific subcontractor qualification process in accordance with Risk Management requirements.
- Review exceptions with Division leaders and Risk to expedite approval process.
- BS Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years procurement experience; design/build and commercial construction experience desirable.
- CPPM certification preferred; Six Sigma Black Belt certification also desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of JDE, Contract Manager, and Docusphere desirable.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If interested, please respond with your:
- FT SALARY = (NEED to WANT) -
- AVAILABILITY TO INTERVIEW/START?
- A TIME/# TO FOR US TO CONTACT YOU?
- A WORD COPY OF YOUR MOST RECENT RESUME.
RTI - Jacksonville, FL