Location: Pittsburgh, PA
People within the
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
organization are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. Typically, people in BPO are based permanently at a client location. BPO helps clients develop and deliver business process innovations with cutting-edge outsourcing services. These services transform enterprises and deliver high performance at lower costs. We offer a full array of business process outsourcing services founded on operational excellence and cost effectiveness.
Our BPO resources can expect to:
Sourcing Utility Service Delivery Team Lead
develops an in-depth understanding of sourcing delivery operations, of our customer's business, structure, challenges and requirements within the context of the customer's business sector. They manage internal and external resources to optimize client impact within project budget, timeline and deliverables and agreed upon scope.
- Incorporate skills which support their area of BPO
- Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
- Ensures client satisfaction through project delivery
- Effectively advises on complex projects in ambiguous environments
- Assists throughout the sales process, customer visits and contract proposals & scoping as required
- Responsible for contributing to knowledge capital
- Communicates to resolve issues and problems with internal and external customers
- Translates ambiguous communication into clear and precise language
- Responsible for supervising teams of up to 15 employees
- Mentors junior team members to developing sound analysis and evoking critical thinking ability
- Demonstrates ability to lead client
- Achieves target team utilization ratio goals by establishing targets, monitoring progress towards those targets, building and maintaining a sustainable work queue, and flexing resources to ensure adequate utilization of resources
- Manages production costs through the ongoing monitoring of effort (hours) per project, project duration, project budget, and actual incurred costs
- Aligns and coordinates local delivery function with overall global strategy
- Monitors the progress of individual projects, providing support regarding customer management, data collection, bid strategy, supplier management, and coordination with internal groups as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of work experience
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in a professional services firm or industry
- Minimum 3 years' sourcing experience at project manager level or above
- For candidates with experience in any branches of the Military, the following Basic Qualifications may be applied:
US Armed Forces as an Army Quartermaster, General 92A or Automated Logistics Specialist 92A, Navy Supply Corps Officer 3105 or Logistics Specialists LS, USMC Supply Officer 30XX or Supply Admin and Operations 30XX, Air Force Logistics Officer AFSC 21RX or AFSC 2S0X1, or USCG Acquisition Project Management Officer CG-MGT16 or Storekeeper SK.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience managing a team, including employee performance management and career development
- Experience running a sourcing project from start to finish with proven ability to meet deliverables
- Experience working with client stakeholders to analyze and identify needs, building out the client solution and driving the deliverables to completion
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- Experience running a broad variety of sourcing projects across direct and/or indirect categories
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Exposure to multicultural scenarios and/or international work experience a Chain) strongly preferred
- CPM or CPSM certification a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage projects including: people management, customer management, ability to Identify additional opportunities, ability to develop a project plan, manage deliverables
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 7 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...