As a Procurement Specialist, you will contribute to teams working on deliverables/duties that may include project management process improvement, process development, and process execution.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Leading or providing support as assigned in process execution or project assignment delivery
* Directing the collection and analysis of data, working with team members to resolve errors, explain changes and recommend actions to solve problems
* Provide advanced analysis and recommendations needed to increase accuracy and execution velocity to be successful in implementing projects on time, with in cost, and meeting targets
* Creating and presenting project status and/or operational performance level information to leaders
* Develops and manages feedback loops and corresponding action plans
Four-year BS or BA degree or related studies; advanced degree preferred ; legal experience.
* Strong analytical, verbal/written communication
* Extensive e-sourcing and e-contract deployment experience in the industry.
* Leadership experience to lead the team and collaborate with many stakeholders & users.
* eSourcing/eContract application experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes
* Ability to travel as required
Additional skills considered a plus are the following:
* Training: Material Creation, delivery, and publication
* Overall change management
* Experience in procurement, especially strategic sourcing.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or with technical focus
* Demonstrated project management skills and experience with successful projects
This position has the capability to work from home.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website
At Caterpillar, we share a single set of values that unite our company - integrity, excellence, teamwork and commitment.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jul 1, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
United States-Illinois-City Not Specified-HOMEIL-Home in Illinois
Purchasing & Procurement
Caterpillar - 9 months ago
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...