USM, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a leading provider of essential facilities maintenance services, including interior and exterior services and electrical, mechanical and plumbing services, to national and regional commercial customers that typically maintain more than 100 sites across wide geographic areas. With its highly developed proprietary network of over 11,000 service partners, USM delivers consistent facilities maintenance services across a nationwide footprint for approximately 150 customers in over 75,000 locations in all 50 states and Canada.
We currently have an immediate need for a Procurement Specialist at our Norristown, PA headquarters.
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Job Summary: This position performs daily activities associated with the sourcing and procurement of products and services. The Procurement Specialist updates the supplier data base to include supplier capabilities, cost analysis and key performance indicators. The Procurement Specialist provides supplier pricing analysis to support contract negotiations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute daily sub-contractor engagement as appropriate.
- Maintain supplier information within supplier database.
- Investigate and initiate alternate sourcing as appropriate
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/D/V
- Two to three years proven experience delivering excellent customer service and client satisfaction in an office environment
- Superior multi-tasking skills.
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced work environment.
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to successfully manage conflict caused by competing interests and demands.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Undergraduate college degree or equivalent combination of experience and acquired skills.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) is preferred.
- Knowledge of facilities management preferred.
Click here to apply online
Emcor - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Electrical and mechanical construction is at the core of EMCOR Group. One of the world's largest specialty construction firms, EMCOR...