The Procurement Specialist is a purchasing professional who coordinates purchasing activities, and provides support to the legal department.
- Processes payment vouchers, and purchase orders, and adjustments for purchases all in accordance with the Integrated Services Agreement;
- Develops and assists with implementation of processes for efficiency improvements;
- Identifies and communicates information regarding purchase orders;
- Identifies, researches, and resolves problems relating to purchasing issues;
- Follows established guidelines and procedures for headquarters, distribution, and regional office purchases and establish preferred supplier list as required;
- Processes requests for purchases for routine office supplies, IT and DC equipment, merchandise, and services;
- Purchases home office, regional office and distribution center supplies, equipment, merchandise and marketing POP based in accordance with Indiana law and the Integrated Services Agreement;
- Assists in the management of assets and inventory by purchasing and disposing of assets;
- May develop requirements and be involved in the automation/test of procurement and logistics software;
- Assists with budget management;
- Manages the quoting and tracking of all qualified MBE/WBE purchases;
- Follows established guidelines and procedures for sub contract process and database;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of three (3) years of related work experience;
- Proficient in reading, understanding, and applying state and administrative code to all procurement activities;
- Ability to read and understand contracts and prepare drafts of legal documents as directed;
- Effectively communicate both in writing and orally with all levels of management and staff;
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate numerous concurrent assignments;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prefers a candidate with regulated industry experience
GTECH will make you happy when your number comes up -- lottery number, that is. One of the world's leading operators of lottery...