This project provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and
engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Army's Military Intelligence organization's IT Systems. Work will be performed at NGIC.
- Seeking individual with Acquisition knowledge and experience within the DoD acquisition processes.
- Research customer IT requirements.
- Work with external vendors to develop quotes consistent with customer mandated requirements.
- Generate required procurement documents.
- Update procurement databases and/or spreadsheets.
- Monitor procurements and provide status reports.
- Monitor budgets and track expenditures.
- Other areas of involvement may include: evaluating total ownership costs; conduct market research; develop acquisition training programs; generate cost estimates; conduct acquisition planning and execution.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent experience.
- 4 - 10 years of IT system procurement support.
- Recent experience and understanding of acquisition policies and procedures in a DoD program environment.
- Experience in developing budgets to procure military systems, components and services.
- Ability to effectively organize, assess and prioritize actions based on program acquisition requirements, schedules and resources.
- Prefer knowledge of NGIC Mission.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance or SCI Eligible.