This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who enjoys variety, driving a product creatively, maintaining collaboration and delivering exceptional products. The Producer is the critical communication link between the User Experience Design team and their partners; Development, Product Managers and Technical Program Managers (TPM)
- Is able to support the UX design team and ensure that they are aligned in terms of feature definition, schedules, and deliverables with the other project teams and can dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the product.
- Track deliverables for the UX team, and partner with UX designers to document and communicate progress to the entire product team.
- The Producer is the communication link between partner teams and also monitors and drives clear deliverables for each sprint for the UX team.
- The Producer will partner with the Design Manager to track assets, develop production processes, monitoring budgets, hiring and managing of external contractors
- He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, Professional traits, which are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders
- Exhibits excellent judgment is proactive and can negotiate challenging issues that result in moving the product forward,
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Expects and requires innovation of their team - Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others Strong results orientation - Thinks big
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Internship experience in the design/usability space
- Experience with an e-commerce or consumer products company is a plus
- As an advocate for the Design team you should have the ability to think both strategically and tactically
- To assist in delivering a well-designed product, a curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure/manage a business or process
- Drive Key Design issues across the product team and advocate for the best solutions both technically and from a design perspective. Swiftly negotiate tradeoffs which result in a quality customer experience and on time/on budget deliver
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results - Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Innovative and self-directed
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
Amazon.com - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...