Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a Producer (Media Producer) to join our VitalSource Technologies (VST) team in Boston, MA. This Project Manager will manage the development of educational media products on medium to large projects, using a variety of communication and technological skills. This individual will coordinate the activities of project teams, assign individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. This associate will partner with Executive Producers to meet with clients and determine concept of projects.
Minimum education and experience required:
- Works with the VST Executive Producer and/or the client to plan and organize the assignment(s) to work within the budget and time constraints.
- Manages assigned projects/teams ensuring products delivered meet client expectations.
- Ensures the client provides all assets according to the schedule.
- Provides project leadership on design and technical specifications of medium to large projects.
- Tracks budget to actual costs of the project and updates tracking sheets on a regular basis.
- Prepares project proposals and budgets in partnership with Executive Producers.
- Performs quality assurance testing on products and acts as a quality gatekeeper (client-facing) and client advocate (VST-facing).
- Provides information, costs, status reports, and assessment to the Executive Producer and/or client, as needed.
- Prepares invoice requests in accordance with the project milestones.
- Assists in the hiring, training, and managing of the staff and sub-contractors to work on the project(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years experience in project management for tech media development
- Experience with educational media and design
- Experience preparing and working within a budget
- Experience preparing project schedules and meeting deadlines
- Travel 10-15% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V We participate in EVerify.
If you are reading a book, Ingram Content Group is probably behind it. Ingram is the leader in helping content reach its destination...