Kabam is the leader in the western world for
free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles
available on mobile devices via the Apple Store, Google Play and on
the Web via Facebook, Yahoo, Kabam.com and other leading platforms.
In 2013 Kabam revenues grew by 80 percent to more than $325 million.
Kabam has 700 employees across three continents, with corporate
headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include
Google, Warner Brothers, MGM, SK Telecom, Intel, Canaan Partners,
Redpoint Ventures and Pinnacle Ventures. More information about
Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com .
About the Role:
Kabam is looking for a Producer to join our San Francisco game
studio to build and manage a feature road map to improve game
engagement and monetization.
The hiring team is working on one of Kabam’s top franchises and is
comprised of multiple industry veterans. They have a strong teamwork
dynamic and appreciate cross discipline feedback and solutions to
problems that come up through the creative process.
Day to Day:
- Create a vision and road map of new features for 1-2 live
- Highly collaborative problem solver.
- Proactive with solutions for complex issues.
- Manage a
game team focusing on feature development and implementation.
- Analyze key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to
determine user trends and behavior.
- Incorporate best
practices derived from analysis into new and existing game
- Partner closely with core functional teams, such as
Engineering, to refine approved features.
- Forecast and
achieve set goals for feature progression and monetary
This is a mid level to senior position. The candidate who excels in
this position will find ownership in their responsibilities and could
grow within Kabam.
- 3-5 years of Producer / Product Management experience.
- Experience with Agile software development.
quantitative and qualitative abilities.
- Experience with
Excel a must.
- Experience with SQL and other data analysis
tools a plus
- Self-motivated, team player and ability to
- Excellent verbal and written
- Understanding of traditional and free
to play game design concepts.
- Gaming background preferred,
either in development or publishing.
- BA/BS degree from a
- A passion for games.
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k matching
- $250 gym reimbursement
- $1000 per year educational
- Daily catered lunches and dinners
- Tons of
snacks, drinks, etc.
Kabam - 11 months ago
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...