Create and promote television advertisements.
• Successfully operate video cameras, editing equipment and related software.
• Produce television advertisements. Including concept creation, production, filming, and editing.
• Possess proficiency in lighting, video and audio techniques, and computer applications.
• Operate non-linear computer editing equipment (Avid or equivalent).
• Create graphic art using computer graphics equipment (Photo-shop or equivalent).
• Listen to customer needs and create unique, business relevant solutions to achieve desired outcome.
• Write professional and effective advertising copy.
• Present concepts and explain production methods to customers and members of the Sales Team.
• Support the activities of Sales and Marketing.
• Be willing and able to travel in accordance with Midcontinent’s “Use of Vehicle for Company Business” policy.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
• Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High School diploma or GED required. Some college or vocational training preferred.
• Previous experience in advertising or television production required.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Do you want to be a part of something big? You’ve heard this before – “We’re Midcontinent … Part of Our...