NorthMarq Capital is seeking a Producer with to join the team in the San Francisco office, with particular emphasis on multi-family and Agency production experience. NorthMarq Capital provides capital solutions for owners of commercial real estate, with more than 33 regional offices coast-to-coast. We are one of the largest commercial real estate mortgage banking firms worldwide, which together with affiliate companies is a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac multi-family seller servicer. In addition we offer a platform with extensive lender and investor relationships and diverse life company correspondent representation.
Produces $30-$100 million of loan volume annually from all types of financings, with particular emphasis on multi-family and Agency related business (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac).
- Provides direction on closing, servicing, and related requirements.
- Originate, underwrite, package, and appraise real estate and prepare investment proposals, with particular emphasis on multi-family business.
- Knowledge of investment standards, criteria, and program requirements, including money availability of institutional investors.
- Understands the closing and servicing function of the correspondent system.
Key relationships include: Real estate owners/borrowers, investors, lenders, brokers, bankers, contractors, and other real estate groups. Also, Attorneys, environmental specialists, surveyors, and title companies as required.
Education: Four-year college degree, preferably with major in real estate finance or business administration.
MBA degree desirable.
Work Experience : A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a mortgage banker or equivalent.
Demonstrated Technical Competencies to include:
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven problem solving successfully originating real estate investment transactions that match the needs of both the real estate owner and the investor in commercial real estate.
- Must be able to fully analyze all aspects of an investment from both the property owner’s and investor’s viewpoints.
Demonstrated Professional Competencies to include:
- Expert at the art of negotiation and personally knows the major local real estate owners and investors.
- Proven experience originating multi-family loans and working knowledge of Agency business (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac).
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Memberships: Local and national industry organizations.
- Frequent local travel required, and out of state travel as needed.
Required Professional Certifications or Licenses:
Hold a salesperson or broker’s license in state of California
SelectLeaders - 22 months ago