Produces television or radio programs. May supervise other personnel. May be required to possess a valid driver’s license. Incumbent may be required to operate a vehicle from the TTU / TTUHSC motor pool to perform the job.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Daily/weekly production of promos for nationally syndicated shows for KTTZ -FM, HD2, HD3, and KNCH -FM.
2. Rotation, replacement, and refurbishment of Legal IDs, Liners, and Branding statements.
3. Production of and review for air local programs such as On Point, AcademiCast, and Faith Matters.
4. Downloading and broadcast preparation of programs from Independent Producers: resampling, dithering, and formatting as needed.
5. Assisting with ISDN interviews for radio networks.
6. Record and produce fundraising testimonials.
7. Other duties as assigned.
8. All production done to Public Radio standard.
9. Everything on-air to exemplify Public Radio production values.
Two or more years education or training beyond high school with emphasis on professional video production or related area plus 2 years experience in a video/multimedia environment; OR a combination of education and/or experience to equal 4 years.
This is a Security Sensitive Level I Position: Applicants for this position will be subject to a criminal background check and may be required to be fingerprinted.
• Familiarity with Adobe Audition, ProTools, or equivalent DAW software.
• Familiarity with radio automation equipment.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University System
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please provide the following with your application:
• Other Document (please use this document to provide examples of audio production, if available. Links should be provided instead of actual audio files.)
This position will primarily work in an office environment. The essential functions of the position will require extensive use of a computer to edit files and audio production equipment. The position may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Hourly Pay Range
11.54 - 19.23
Monthly Pay Range
2000 - 3333.33
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of the Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity Employers and employ without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or other protected classes.
Texas Tech University - 19 months ago