This role is an exceptional opportunity to be a leader and contributor in EAS product development organization at our client, a global technology consulting firm. The successful applicant will have in-depth understanding of software product strategy and management in an Enterprise class software product development organization. The role is based in the US and must be US Citizen, Green Card or EAD with the ability to travel as needed.
- Conceptualize new products or functionality
- GTM person for products, sales and BD support
- Product Revenue Top and Bottom line responsibility
- Contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it to a variety of audiences. Contribute to the long term strategy, roadmaps, and go-to-market plans of various products.
- Perform market analysis and competitive analysis and deliver product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos.
- Work closely and effectively with development teams to manage the product through the entire product lifecycle from concept to launch and maintenance.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present value proposition to customers and other external audiences, ranging from the executive level to managers, architects, and developers.
- Evaluate existing functionality and translate business requirements into high quality functional designs.
- Drive solutions to complex product design problems and determine the impact the solutions will have on other products and product families. Contribute to the definition of the activities and tasks associated with the detailed business processes for product area.
- Gain and incorporate relevant feedback into requests and designs.
- Understand future directions and the impact they will have on the product, product family and across families.
- Design and/or review user interface components through detailed analysis of the business processes
- Compose scenarios/use cases of realistic business activities to validate modeling, design and development activities and provide a basis for testing. Participate in review of business requirements documents and business use cases.
- Partner with Product Strategy to present the functional vision of the product to key customer and partners. Work with developers to ensure their understanding of the functional requirements and designs for the supporting technical components. Review technical design documents and participate in technical design reviews
- Customer adoption, Beta testing, running Customer advisory board
Skills, Education & Experience
Successful track record of conceptualizing, selling and delivering software products to customers.
Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the application product sales and development lifecycle.
In-depth expertise on select business function and domain.
Create and deliver excellent presentations.
Demonstrate excellent research and analytical skills.
Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Enterprise software such as Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft and SAP
Work autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team.
A Total of 18-22 years of experience with a significant portion in product management, sales or related function
Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or equivalent experience), MBA is preferred
Email a confidential resume to email@example.com, type ATTN: ProductManager in the subject line of email.
Delta Dallas - 18 months ago