Successfully promote and sell SmartLink managed services within petroleum, retail, and restaurant markets. SmartLink managed services drive improved operations and deliver secure, compliant application and content delivery for merchants. Under direction of from the
SmartLink Director of Sales, the sales executive is responsible for achieving individual sales and revenue goals through a strategic sales process.
- Introduce and sell SmartLink solutions through phone/e-mail direct contact with customers in petroleum, restaurant and retail verticals.
- Generate new telesales by providing product and technical information in a timely
- Generate sales leads; contact new prospects; build new customer base in designated
region or key accounts
- Manage potential leads and make outbound calls to profile.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to
improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Fill requests for product information and literature
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team
- Provide customer feedback for internal new product/service development.
- Manage qualified sales pipeline and forecast sales volumes and time frames.
- Work effectively with SmartLink management team to present the corporate value
- Travel required – less than 10%
Education/Certification : Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
Required Knowledge : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM software
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
- Successful track record with telesales, consistent attainment and sales goals
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- High energy, ethical and self-motivated individual
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
Heartland Payment Systems offers competitive benefits and compensation
Heartland Payment Systems is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Heartland Payment Systems - 9 months ago
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing, gift marketing and loyalty programs, payroll and...