The Product Analyst is responsible for contributing to the detailed product roadmap for his/her product line. Additionally, the Product Analyst is responsible for detailed product development requirements; working with customers, Business Development, Science, Client Services and Technical Delivery(TD) staff to discover and understand business needs and translate them into system requirements. The Product Analyst is responsible for drafting all required SDLC and validation documents and facilitating the review and approval of all project documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage, maintain and develop a detailed internal feature/function roadmap for assigned product modules and components.
• Prioritize roadmap feature/functions, working with business leaders and internal stakeholders.
• Work with Project Management on delivery feasibility and management of project scope, resources and schedule.
• Create detailed requirements, use cases, guides, and diagrams for product releases.
• Provide input to Project Charter definition for new products or enhancements to existing products.
• Plan and facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture business requirements. Responsible for the analysis, definition and oversight of requirements for applications, products and/or integrations.
• Develop proposed statement of work / vision documentation, and work directly with internal and external customers to produce functional requirements documentation.
• Understand the functional business process across the entire organization.
• Utilize all available tools and information sources to elicit requirements, including interviews/meetings, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, and workflow analysis.
• Seeks feedback on the product and document artifacts from others inside and outside the organization with respect to functionality, usability and an auditable process.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, work with stakeholders to reconcile conflicting information, identify/evaluate potential risks, and translate abstract or high-level information into useful/actionable written documentation.
• Drafts all required SDLC and validation documents.
• Assists with project planning, scoping and management.
• Update requirements as needed throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Works closely with project management and product developers to formulate the high level technical solution.
• Participate in training and mentoring efforts of project team members in areas of identified expertise as needed
• Assist in the writing of the test plans, cases & scripts as required.
• May review test plans, test cases, and test scripts against requirements documentation to ensure full requirements-testing traceability.
• Facilitates and manages the review and approval of test results, and all SDLC and validation documents.
• Leads internal initiatives and projects that enhance product capability.
• Identifies, coordinates and implements process improvement initiatives.
• Works closely with Quality Assurance to ensure regulatory compliance and support audit requests.
• Follows defined validation processes and produces validated documents for all initiatives.
• Other project work and responsibilities as required.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
3 or more years experience functioning as a Product Analyst or Business Systems Analyst or similar role
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex project plans, design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements.
• Detailed working knowledge of a System/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Previous demonstrated success in gathering information from a wide variety of sources and subsequently crafting it into effective and audience-appropriate technical and non-technical documentation.
• Proven track record of success analyzing, defining and overseeing requirements for advanced and complex applications, products and/or integrations of advanced complexity.
• Proven track record in managing the requirements definition process for a variety of stakeholders representing large and complex organizations.
• Familiarity with web and windows based application development and technologies (.NET, XML, etc.) and relational databases (SQL Server) required.
• Experience working in a regulated technical environment and/or previous experience with clinical software highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple ongoing projects of varying scope and high levels of complexity with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and be able to establish/maintain positive work relationships and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Keen listening skills and ability to empathize with speaker’s point through verbal and non-verbal cues.
• Detail-oriented and able to successfully plan, prioritize, execute and track tasks and responsibilities in order to meet established individual and group deadlines.
• Strong organizational, time-management, analytical and decision-making skills in order to efficiently evaluate, plan and accomplish personal work goals.
• Proven ability to work in a team-oriented work culture, providing back-up support to team members & establishing/maintaining effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas necessary.
• Familiarity with cost benefit analysis is a plus.
• Familiarity with SQL Queries is a plus.
• Familiarity with configuring business applications is a plus.
• Familiarity with GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus.
• Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours as needs dictate, including ability and willingness to be available to provide project support after hours and on weekends if necessary.
Founded in 2011, Bracket is the union of United BioSource Corporation's (UBC) Specialty Clinical Services and Clinical Technologies...