As a Product Analyst, you are accountable for the development of design documents and act as liaison to cross-functional teams including but not limited to, Change Management, Programming, and Call Center. You will perform Quality Assurance and monitor application functionality against specifications and requirements and take corrective action as needed. Product Analyst also manages communications and expectations both inside and outside the application/project team, pertaining to application capabilities.
6-12 months working in other Software Support departments - Installation, and Technical Assistance Center. These departments will also have their own training as well which includes Internal Classes, Computer Assisted Instruction, Certification Standards, and Self Education. In addition there will be one-on-one training sessions with New Product Design supervisor discussing specific tasks - project management, customer issue request processing, design techniques.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, analytical
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict, solid problem solving skills, conflict, solid problem solving skills
- Ability to present information to cross-functional teams as well as management
- Ability to manage project scope
- Ability to exercise good judgment and suggest recommendations for change
- A degree with technical or business emphasis is preferred
- Detail oriented
- Quick to learn
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% up to 1 year
To apply for this position, e-mail your resume
Auto dealers might want to test drive enterprise software from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Reynolds provides software and services...