Product Management and Development
Fitch Solutions is seeking a Product Associate to execute the division new product offerings and enhancements. The Product Associate will ensure that business goals are achieved through the successful implementation of quality product offerings. The Product Associate should have specific experience with market data dissemination and integration. The Product Associate will focus on implementing client-focused solutions via desktop platforms, and will serve as subject matter expert within the Product Development team in these areas.
- Define and prioritize requirements, develop product roadmaps and recommend product direction.
- Partner closely with the Commercial Management to translate strategic business goals into revenue-enhancing and quality product.
- Validate features, functionality and user flow of the web application in order to meet clients needs. This is accomplished via usage analytics and market validation.
- Direct the navigation and usability of the product.
- Partner closely with cross-functional team members on the timely execution of product development to specification.
- Partner with Client Services and Sales to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness to product issues.
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to identify product gaps, champion the product, and communicate the product roadmap.
- Serve as product expert for best practices in web usability to reinforce a successful user experience.
- Keep abreast of, and promote the use of, new web technologies to advance business objectives and strategic goals.
- Create open channels of communication with internal stakeholders to ensure that feedback is collected and prioritized as necessary.
- 3-5 years experience developing web products preferably in the financial services, although other sectors with a large content publishing output are also of interest.
- Experience with content dissemination and market data delivery via Web Services, RIXML, XBRL etc.
- Understanding of industry-standard identifiers of entities and financial products
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex product implementations through the development lifecycle, from requirements definition to launch planning.
- Strong passion and demonstrated understanding of Financial Service product principles, analytical data sets, large data sets, and how to engage the user through good contextual design and user-friendly interfaces.
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast-paced, flexible environment while managing multiple priorities and communication of project status to manager.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills to help provide synergy, timeliness and quality of work across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently.
- Experience with Agile product development methodology
Because governments can have lousy credit, too, Fitch Ratings issues ratings for some 17,000 banks, financial institutions, insurance...