Department: Product Support
Under direct supervision, the Product Communications Analyst II will manage continuous process improvement projects to support business growth and customer service within Inovalon. Additionally, in this position, the incumbent will work closely with management, and other associates throughout the company to manage complex projects and confidential information and to create clear and comprehensive communications in a variety of formats. This position will also support the functional aspects of the department, including but not limited to, training, report analysis, project plan development and perform multiple tasks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Location: Bowie, MD
- Establish understanding and enthusiasm for continuous improvement management processes, and deliver training to internal teams;
- Perform proactive and reactive problem/workflow analysis and recommend and coordinate the implementation of process improvements where needed;
- Assist with leading and/or facilitating strategic continuous improvement project teams and analyses. Assist with the evaluation, problem-solving, and implementation process for assigned continuous improvement initiatives. Ensure procedures and commitment exists to sustain implemented improvements;
- Assist with coaching and developing staff to enhance their knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement methodologies. Consult with, advise, involve and educate staff;
- Work cross-functionally to develop and reinforce the use of continuous process improvement;
- Work with functional business areas experts and product managers to keep abreast of developments and trends, and develop, accurate and clear specifications for all deliverables;
- Assist leadership with delivery and release of written documents, talking points, scripts and other communications as necessary;
- Participate in communications meetings, contributing and presenting relevant topics when necessary. Help develop and implement new print, electronic or face-to-face communications channels;
- Assist with the development and implementation of new and existing communication vehicles; and
- Coordinate meetings for department and support presentation development for those meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in English, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or a related area;
- Two years of experience in related field can be substituted for each year of the four years of college;
- Two to four years experience in healthcare or related environment;
- Preferred Master’s degree in business administration or related communications discipline;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communications skills;
- Ability to manage several concurrent activities, while frequently changing activity priorities;
- Ability to independently plan and organize work efforts in a team environment to meet established deadlines with a minimum of supervision; and
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
Inovalon - 23 months ago
Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve...