At QVC, what happens behind the scenes is critical to the success of the Live Show and other parts of the business. Our Product Central Department houses samples of the products to be presented on air and online. The Product Coordinator team preps the product and gets it ready for its close-up on-air. QVC is currently seeking a part-time oncall Product Coordinator to join its Product Central department at our Studio Park location in West Chester, PA.
• Put away product that has been returned to Product Central after airing on the live broadcast.
• Help with maintaining inventory accuracy through procedural and systems work and for physically relieving inventory of discontinued and overstocked product.
• Pick both hard goods and soft goods from the Product Central Warehouse according to the Sales and Product Planning script.
• Prepare product so that it can be presented on live television. Prepping might involve cleaning, assembling, or steaming product.
Qualifications & Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
• Related warehouse experience operating power equipment (cherry picker, stock order picker, motorized pallet truck, reach truck) preferred
• Experience using a computerized Inventory Management System strongly preferred.
• Ability to assemble products as well as understand product assembly directions is required.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail required.
• Must be responsible to safely lift boxes, products, props or furniture weighing up to 50lbs. (ex. Rugs, fire places, exercise equipment, furniture etc.)
• Ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, fax machines, photocopiers etc.
• General PC skills and ability to use IBM mainframes required.
• Ability to access and enter information using an automated system.
• Maintain attendance as defined by company policy.
• Desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with a great team of people is required!!
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LINTA), is one of the largest multimedia retailers in the world. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 200 million homes worldwide. The company’s website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites. With operations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, China and Italy, West Chester, Pa.-based QVC has shipped more than a billion packages in its 26-year history. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
QVC, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
The phones are ringing off the hook at television home shopping company QVC. QVC (its name stands for "quality, value, and...